My Journal: My first blog

Sunday, August 20, 2006

My first blog

After some serious considerations, I have decided that if I don't start a blog, I will be considered as ancient. I thought that I will never ever start one or start one only when I don't have a choice. However, I came to realise that I must adapt to the dynamics of the world and accept the fact that journal entries do not need to be in the form of an exercise book anymore. I wonder if I should just get the whole class to submit their journal entries by blogging.

Don't laugh at this "by-right-should-be-quite-IT-savvy" teacher to start blogging so "late". It is never too late. Now, the difficult task is to keep it going and blog conscientiously. I never had the habit of writing diaries. Now, I have to electronically. I must say that it is a good way to keep a record of one's life story. I should have started when I was in Seattle.

3 Comments:

At 2:32 pm , Blogger Bibiana said...

Hey Mrs Tan! I think that that is a great idea! the... blogging as a journal thing. It's really cool. hahaha. Btw, this is bibiana. Yay!

 
At 2:35 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes man..u created one!

 
At 2:50 pm , Blogger OEL said...

Thanks for your encouragement. I have a few teachers helping with this mini project. Ha....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home