My Journal: What A Week!

Saturday, August 26, 2006

What A Week!

It has been a tiring week for me. I think you (pupils) felt this way too. You have been studying hard for your CA2 and Prelims (for P6) and I have been busy with NJRC 2006 and marking of your exam papers. Not to mention the preparation of lessons and meetings that I attend regularly.

I have an average of about 4 hours of sleep for this week and my class has experienced how insufficient sleep can affect Mrs Tan!! Ha!!

My friends, Mr Chong, Ms Loh, Mrs Loke, Ms Tan, Mr Goh, and Mrs Sin, worked especially hard for this week too! Kudos to them! I hope that pupils from Robotics Club put in more effort in the competition, appreciating teachers' guidance in their competition.

I must also thank my some of my class pupils for chipping in too. Thank you. Thank you.

2 more weeks to go! We can do it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home