My Journal: School Started

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

School Started

I wanted to publish an entry earlier......to welcome all the pupils back to school......Workload has kept me away from blogging.

I am watching The Arena now....Celine from MGS is great! My class pupils will have our class Arena this coming Thursday. I am excited! I do not know how well my pupils will perform but I am eager to watch them in action. I hope they have their points ready to prove their case--"Money is the root of all evil"!

Another project undertaken by the class is the creation of a toy which must fulfil the 2 criteria stated in the Science Workbook. I wanted to postpone this activity but their enthusiasm was so overwhelming that I did not have a choice but to allow them to present their toy on the same day of "6 Diamond Arena".

IT WILL BE AN EXCITING DAY---------18TH JAN 2007!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home