My Journal: ????

Saturday, October 14, 2006

????

It has been a long time since I blogged.

I have been busy with work, always work.
When can I be busy with my own personal stuff,?
Ha.....It seems never possible.

I hope that my pupils appreciate what I have planned for them.
Other than their personal well-being,
excellent academic results is of high importance.
With the work I have given them,
I hope that they will be able to apply what they have learnt
and be well-prepared for SA2.

Nobody likes work.
Everyone likes play.
Me too.

When I was schooling,
my mother pressured me to excel in my studies.
I did not like the tonnes of assessment books.
I thought my brain would explode.
It did not.

I learnt that with excellent results,
not only my parents will be happy,
I will be happy too.
And I have to work hard to earn that happiness.

I had setbacks before.
I regretted for not putting in hard work.
I do not want my pupils to experience that.

I won't say that good academic results will guarantee a bright future.
But, I will say that most successful people achieved good academic results.

Give it your best shot for the coming SA2.
You will then be handsomely rewarded.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home