My Journal: Blogging

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Blogging

A little "slow" though......but it sank into me that blogging can take up a lot of one's time........

If one is to put in the same amount of effort and time in meeting up with your loved ones face-to-face (social, family gathering) and in serious work, won't it be better?

I think....my P6 pupils and Sec 2 and Sec 4 ex-pupils should concentrate in their studies now and blog for all you want after your exams. Restrict yourself to about 30 min on the computer for this period of time? Sound a little "naggy" and "ai-yo-let-me-off-it's-another-teacher", but I really think that you should prioritise now. I mean NOW! Start NOW!

Sorry....for taking away something that you enjoy doing.....just for this short period of time! Please........

BTW, don't ask me why I am not asleep at this unearthly hour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home