My Journal: To my beloved 6B and 6A 2003

Sunday, October 21, 2007

To my beloved 6B and 6A 2003

Firstly, 6Diamond'07.....don't get jealous. Your seniors need some attention from me!



6B and 6A 2003:

It was 4 years ago that I stood by you for your PSLE. I promised that I would help you for your secondary schoolwork but I did not keep it. My work commitments kept me busy and it was impossible for me to cope with 6Diamond's demand and school admin work and yours. I am sorry that I did not play any part in your revision and preparation for "O"s.



I know that you have less than 24 hours before your A Maths Paper. And 29th October is a terrible day--3 papers in a day.



I can't do much for you at the moment but I hope that the fact that I post this entry shows that you are important to me.



You guys and gals have never disappointed me and yourself in your studies. And this time round, I can see the effort and hard work all of you have put in.



Have faith and confidence in yourself!
You can do it!



Still standing by your side,
Mrs Tan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home