My Journal: Teachers' Day Celebration

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Teachers' Day Celebration

This Teachers' Day Celebration will be an unforgettable one for me.

Firstly, I must thank my 5 Diamond pupils for making it meaningful. I can see the effort put in to make the party successful and I do think the party is great. Some of you think that I should not be doing anything for the party and having me involved in the organisation is inappropriate. I am part of the class and it is perfectly fine for me to chip in. Today's party is the 3rd one we had so far and I feel that the organisation has improved over time and I am proud of you. It also stunned me when I saw the note each of you had received from the organisers. The planning was thorough and well-thought of.

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank you for your gifts. It is the thought that counts.

The concert is entertaining and the performances were great. We really have good dancers in the school. Yiping and Joshua have done their best and Joshua's diction is great! The two of you just need more practices. Memorise the script by hard and have confidence in yourself to control the crowd. Pick up skills from Mr Fadial and Mdm Norhani. They are great role models.

Best present received so far: All your concerns. Your appreciation shown to me for being your teacher.

"Bestest" present (I hope to receive): Pupils with a fulfilling life. (The more A*s the better!!!Ha!Ha!!Ha!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home