My Journal: I am back!

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I am back!

Hi all,

I am back. Sorry to have kept you waiting. Excuse? What do you think?

I am currently teaching 6 Amethyst. Believe that most of you know about this already. Any of my current pupils "complained" to any of you yet?

Nothing much has changed. Older already and special thanks to Shawn for making an effort to remind me and I must say that you can count!

Everyone is so busy nowadays that I really wonder if this is what we want in life. Why can't all of us be free and energetic enough to meet up, exercise, go hiking, tour....anything leisure and connect with people and yet, most importantly, have sufficient "cash" to lead a comfortable life?

What do I really want? What do you really want?\

Remember--Life is Good!

10 Comments:

At 10:30 am , Blogger Arun said...

u such a kind teacher. u ROX FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 10:31 am , Blogger mateen said...

why dont u rite sth about what u tink of uor class. about every student? signing off mateen

 
At 8:11 pm , Blogger Hazel said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 12:01 am , Blogger Unknown said...

hi mrs tan. i'm not always a good student but i'll try my best to be one

 
At 3:55 pm , Blogger иυя ƒαzìєяα ! ♥ said...

Hey Mrs Tan, I'm Faziera ur student.nice blog I see. Hahax!!!
Life is always good having a cool form teacher like you!

 
At 4:32 pm , Blogger иυя ƒαzìєяα ! ♥ said...

my blog is nurfaziera_96@yahoo.com.sg.blogspot.com
Bye!!!!

 
At 6:03 pm , Blogger Hazel said...

NO,FAZIE,LIFE IS ALWAYS BAD,VRY VRY VRY VRY BAD!!!

 
At 3:34 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehe...

 
At 2:25 pm , Blogger NStardust said...

Ya,life is very bad!Gud job!

 
At 7:49 pm , Blogger Hazel said...

Gud job,Syafiqah!!!Life is always bad without playing with friends!^_^

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home