My Journal: Some class photos

Sunday, November 02, 2008

Some class photos

My 3 pretty ladies! Aishah, Jolen and Jia Min

Class at Singapore Discovery Centre


Waiting for.....INJECTION!


Girls, you had been strong!


Mateen...He is very sporting!

Ren Kai and Alex!


Analysing results......


Artistic, isn't it?


Benson, Linus and Ren Kai

6 Amethyst,

It will only be a few more weeks and you will be graduating, ending your chapter in LPS, starting another chapter in your secondary school.

It started off as a shock for all of you. You've got me as your EMS Teacher, not Miss Chuan, as most of you expected and wished. It was my first time taking a P6 class without taking the class in P5.
You were faced with a demanding teacher in areas of academic and discipline. Always pushing you to do better than before, never letting you be contented with what you have achieved. What a pain in the neck! HA!

As I look at the photos and videos I have taken, I realised that though we were together for less than a year, we have shared many moments...happy...sad...angry...silly....moments. Fond memories. Will miss you gals and guys......your antics, laughter....(Sounds like it is the last day today.....)

Continue to work hard! Your future lies in your own hands.
Guess we have to say a big "thank you" to Ms Ng for having made the decision for me to take 6 Amethyst.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home