My Journal: Update!!!

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Update!!!

It's heartening to see the tags. Thanks Guys and Gals for missing the time we had year(s) back.

Yusuf: The door is always open for you...Yang Ming and Bryan have come back on Fridays......
Victor: Nice seeing your tag.......
Crystal: Nice seeing you that day.....
Nicole: 6 Amethyst is bullying me......

Understand that all of you are busy. HCI is having Open House this coming Sat.....Guess my 4 boys are busy preparing for the big day......

You have found new friends and with heavy workload......it seems difficult to meet up......We are always wired......I still go to your blogs to check out what is happening to you.......

I have also seen Victor and Jun You walking home together and Jingyu and his brother crossing the road.

Keep in contact!

I miss you 6 Diamond 07!!! And 6 Ruby 05!!!! And last but not least 6 B and A 03!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home