My Journal: NJRC 2006 Preliminary Round

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

NJRC 2006 Preliminary Round

Thanks for all your encouragement. I really appreciate it.

The pupils did their best and I hope they have enjoyed the process of constructing and programming their robots. I also hope that those involved in researching on the topic "Oil Rig" had learnt from the research the importance of preserving our non-renewable fuel--crude oil and most importantly, look for new sources of renewable energy. I am also aware that some pupils were involved in compiling the journals, maintaining their group's blog, and working on the booth decoration. I applaud you for the hard work put in. You have done a fantastic job! I am proud of you!

For the missions, 1 of the teams garnered 110 points, and the other team garnered 80 points. Both teams performed very well. The rest of the teams cannot rest just yet. They have another competition--sprint race, and 3 teams are joining the sumobot competition. Best of luck to them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home