My Journal: Year 2009

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Year 2009

Better late than never......
I am teaching 5 Diamond this year, in case you are still unaware.

I miss my ex-students!!!!! My first batch of P6 is in JC 2 or Poly Year 1 (going to Year 2 soon) now. My second batch of P6 will be sitting for "O"s or "N"s. My third batch of P6 is in Sec 2, which is the streaming year. My fourth batch of P6 is in Sec 1, starting a new chapter of their life.

Do take care of yourself and I wish you all the best! I miss the times with had together.

Some photos taken on 23 Jan:





Thanks for the great fun we had(during your LPS years, under my tutelage) and thanks for making a trip back to LPS.

Kim Hock: Nice of you to still sms me.
Jia Li: Thanks for making the effort to come despite having another appointment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home