My Journal: NJRC Results

Sunday, September 10, 2006

NJRC Results

The teams did their best but did not garner a spot in the top 10. The spirit we must have now is to make a successful comeback next year!

Achievements:
Finals: 15th and 21st position
Sprint Race Robot from Bibi's team went on to the 3rd round
Sumobot: Zhi Wei's team was in the top 15
Booth Design Award: 3rd in position (Fabulous 5)
Finals for Mechanical Award: Fantastic 5


And to lift my spirits higher, I bought a new camera......at Mustafa.....as it was close to 10 pm when I decided to do something to make myself happier. And only Mustafa, with an electronics department, is open at this unearthly hour. I drove down to Serangoon and purchased Fujifilm F30 with no hesitation. Yes, I got myself another toy, after my IPOD Nano.

Then, Mr and Mrs Tan walked round the departmental store and made more purchases! The products are so well-priced that we could not resist but lay our fingers on them. All in all, we bought over $100 worth of groceries.

What a shopping experience! And yes, PM Lee is right, Mustafa is a successful department store!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home