My Journal: Pupils From China

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Pupils From China

It has been fun and exciting to have the pupils from China attached to our class. I hope that they have found the activities planned for the lessons were interesting and enriching.

I think they had the most fun when we were EGGS. Do you still remember what "EGGS" stand for?? The construction and launch of the vehicle were the highlights for the day. We had such wonderful time at the hopscotch area, watching the "vehicle" drop from the 2nd level and of course, we got more excited when the egg broke!!!!

Then came the day they had to leave......

From the performances they put up during the Farewell Concert, I was totally stunned by their talents!! They played the calabash and piano so well and I like Xing Jian's chinese calligraphy the most! I think he also played the piano. He is so talented!

At Jiali's house, I took down their addresses and I am thinking of getting the class to write letters to them. I wonder if we should write them in English or Chinese. Nevertheless, in the times of email, it can be quite fun writing letters instead.

I wish them well and I miss them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home